1. Identification details
- The internet shop operating at the address www.minibe.pl is run by LBM Kamil Szarek conducting business activity under business name LBM Kamil Szarek with its registered office in Tarnowo Podgórne 62-080, ul. Poznańska 13, NIP [tax identification number] 763-193-95-75; REGON [statistical number]: 300532851.
- Contact with the internet shop is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com or telephone numbers: +48510111103, +48509740509.
- All notifications, information and claims in particular should be sent to the correspondence address:
LBM Kamil Szarek
ul. Poznańska 13
62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne
2. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules for using the internet shop www.minibe.pl, as well as the rights and obligations of the Customers, and the rights and obligations of the Seller as a managing entity running the internet shop.
- The internet shop www.minibe.pl offers retail sale.
- The Customers shall be obliged to observe the proprietary copyrights and the rights resulting from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial designs.
Definitions used in the Terms and Conditions shall mean the following:
- Internet shop – internet shop operating at the address www.minibe.pl, selling products from its offer.
- Owner (Seller) – LBM Kamil Szarek, ul. Poznańska 13, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne, NIP [tax identification number]: 763-193-95-75, REGON [statistical number]: 300532851.
- Customer (Buyer) – each entity buying at the Internet shop pursuant to these Terms and Conditions; in case ofnatural persons, the Customers may be only persons having full capacity for legal acts.
- Customer’s account – panel which contains Customer’s details, history of orders and a tool enabling the execution of Customer’s orders.
- Consumer - a natural person undertaking actions - with an entrepreneur - not directly connected with their business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, undertaking legal activity within conducted business or professional activity on their own behalf.
- Terms and Conditions – this document stipulating terms and conditions of using the Internet shop and purchasing products.
4. Personal data protection
- The Owner of the Internet shop shall be obliged to safely process personal details of Customers of the Internet shop solely in order to properly perform the remote sales agreement.
- Personal details shall be used solely for the purpose of (a) executing the agreement, (b) after the Customer's consent, informing about the goods and promotions offered by the Seller.
- Personal details of Customers shall not be made available to other entities for marketing purposes.
- Each Customer has the right to access their details and amend them. Entrusted personal details shall be stored and processed in compliance with the rules stipulated by the binding legal regulations.
5. Technical conditions of using the Internet shop
- In order to use the Internet shop, including to browse the assortment and place orders, the Customer shall have the following:
- tele-information device;
- access to the Internet;
- e-mail address.
- The Seller shall take relevant technical measures and steps to ensure safety of transmitted data and which will prevent access to personal details of Customers by unauthorised persons.
- The Customer shall use the Internet shop in a manner compliant with the binding legal regulations, with good manners and with respect to personal rights of other entities and to copyrights. Additionally, the Customer shall provide accurate and complete personal details and not publish unlawful content.
6. Customer's account
- The Customer can register in the Internet shop (set up a Customer's Account) by filling out a registration form, providing an email address and creating a password. An additional condition for creating a Customer's Account is accepting these Terms and Condition by the Customer and granting their consent to their personal details provided in the registration process being processed. Providing personal details is voluntary, however necessary to create a Customer's Account.
- Holding a Customer's Account in the Internet shop is voluntary and free of charge. The Customer who has an Account can use additional functionalities, such as adding products to the list of favourites, access to order history and order status, receiving notification about promotions, changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Internet shop is open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week enabling Customers placing orders at any time.
- The Seller accepts orders for goods in the assortment of the Internet shop via the form at www.minibe.pl.
- The condition for placing an order is acceptance by the Customer of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions at the time of placing an order.
- Regardless of the provisions of point 3, in order to execute and process an order, the Customer shall provide their personal details and consent to them being processes while placing the order in order to appropriately handle the order.
- In order to place an order, it is necessary to select a product (products) using www.minibe.pl website, indicate the place of delivery, payment method and to fill out details in the order form (unless the Customer uses a Customer’s Account). The order accepted by the Customer ("Order with the mandatory payment" button) and sent to the Seller, after being confirmed by the Seller, produces legal effects including the obligation of payment.
- Placing an order by the Customer constitutes selecting products in the assortment of the Internet shop at the time of placing the order, according to their description and price, and offering the Seller the will to enter into an agreement of sale of these products.
- The ordered product can be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in Poland or abroad.
- After placing the order by the Customer, the Seller shall sent an electronic confirmation of receiving the order to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
- The order confirmation sent to the Customer in an electronic form shall include:
- details of the Internet shop, including correspondence address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- description of a product;
- price for the order (unit and total price for products, including VAT and costs of agreement execution, such as payments and delivery);
- method of delivery - including a delivery term in which the order shall be sent and the address of delivery;
- payment method;
- information about the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without stating the reason, together with a template declaration;
- the Terms and Conditions of the Internet shop.
- After the payment for the order by the Buyer, in accordance with provisions of point 8 hereof, and crediting the bank account of the Seller, the Seller shall send to the Buyer in a electronic form the confirmation of payment and acceptance of the order for processing. The agreement is concluded at the moment of accepting the order for processing by the Seller.
8. Price and payment method
- All offers of the Internet shop are a non-binding invitation for the Customer to place a purchase offer.
- The price of goods offered by www.minibe.pl shop is a gross price expressed in PLN and it includes VAT tax.
- The price does not include the cost of delivering the goods and other charges, which each time will be indicated when placing the order and will be included in the total value of the order.
- The final price of the order, binding and final for the Buyer and the Seller, is a price visible on the website of the Internet shop before placing an order by the Buyer, together with any costs related with the agreement execution.
- The Buyer can choose the following methods of payment for the ordered goods:
- in advance before collecting the order - payment via a bank transfer to the bank account of the Seller;
- payment via an on-line transfer using, among others, the on-line payment service PayPal/PayU.
- When selecting the payment method in advance, the Customer shall pay the price within 4 days from receiving an electronic confirmation of accepting the order from the Seller. In case the Buyer does not pay for the order in the above-mentioned time period, an e-mail with a reminder will be sent to the Buyer setting an additional 3-day payment period. In case of lack of payment for the order (i.e. not crediting the payment on the bank account of the Seller) within the additional time, the order shall be cancelled automatically.
- The Buyer shall provide accurate details to the VAT invoice.
9. Delivery of the goods
- Costs of delivering the goods shall be indicated when placing the order.
- The goods are delivered via courier parcel.
- Time of order execution shall be up to 21 days from the day of crediting the payment on the bank account of the Seller. Whereas, the delivery date of a parcel shall depend on a selected delivery method.
- The deliveries are made on business days from Monday to Friday. At weekends and on public holidays the deliveries are not made.
- The Buyer shall pay attention to the condition of a parcel at its delivery, in particular whether a parcel has not been damaged or destroyed. If the parcel has been damaged before its release, the Buyer shall request the carrier to draw up a report regarding parcel condition and the circumstances of damage.
10. Withdrawal from the agreement
This clause refers to the Customers using the Internet shop who are the Consumers
- The Customer can withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without providing any reason by presenting an appropriate declaration to the Seller. The above-state term is deemed observed, if a declaration to withdraw from the agreement is sent before the expiry of the period to the address: LBM Kamil Szarek, ul. Poznańska 13, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne.
- In case of withdrawal from the remote agreement, the agreement shall be regarded as not concluded.
- If the Customer submits a declaration to withdraw from the agreement before the Seller accepts their offer, the offer shall not be binding.
- The Consumer shall be liable for decreasing the value of the goods being the result of using them in a manner beyond required in order to discover the character, features and functioning of the goods.
- If when placing the order the Consumer has selected a method of delivery other than the cheapest, common method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to return to the Consumer additional costs borne by them.
- Direct costs of returning the goods due to exercising the right to withdraw from the agreement shall be borne by the Consumer. The Consumer shall send back the goods not later than within 14 days from the day of withdrawing from the agreement. Sending the product before the expiry of the above-stated time period is sufficient to meet the above deadline.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the agreement, the Seller shall pay back the price for the order within 14 days from the date of receiving a declaration of the Consumer. The payment shall be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer. However, the Seller may withhold the payment until the purchased products are returned. When making a return payment, the Seller shall choose the same method of payment which was used by the Buyer, unless the Consumer explicitly consents to any other payment which does not incur any additional costs for the Buyer.
- The template of a declaration to withdraw from the agreement is available at the website of the Internet shop and shall be enclosed to an e-mail sent as a confirmation of placing an order.
- The Internet shop does not bear liability for the improper use, wrong assembly and usage.
- The Customer has no right to withdraw from remote agreements with reference to the following agreements, among others:
- for rendering services which have been specified by the Consumer in the order or which are explicitly related with the Consumer (individual order);
- in which the object of the agreement are items which after being delivered, due to their character, are inseparably connected with other items;
- in which the object of the agreement is manufactured in order to satisfy the Consumer’s individual needs.
- The Seller shall be liable within the statutory warranty under provision of article 556 and the following of the Civil Code in case of delivering products having physical and legal defects.
- In order to file a claim, the claims form constituting enclosure hereto shall be filled out and sent to the Seller (LBM Kamil Szarek, ul. Poznańska 13, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne). The Buyer may also describe a defect without using the Seller’s form. The notification of a claim shall include details of the Customer placing the claim, date of purchase, description of a defect, date when it occurred and request of the Buyer. The Buyer shall enclose the proof of purchase (invoice, bill) in the Internet shop to the claims form.
- The claims shall be processed within the period of 14 business days from receiving the claims form together with a defective product (its part) by the Seller. If the Customer indicates an e-mail address when filing a claim, the response shall the sent to this address.
12. Final provisions
- Agreements are concluded in the Polish language.
- Information about the goods available on the website www.minibe.pl does not constitute an offer in the understanding of the provisions of the Civil Code.
- In case of change of these Terms and Conditions, orders placed before the change shall be executed according to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions binding on the day of placing the order by the Customer.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, provisions of the Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
- If any of the provisions hereof is deemed unlawful, invalid or in any other way impossible to execute under the provisions of law, it shall be excluded herefrom. The remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.
- These Terms and Conditions are available on the website www.minibe.pl in a form which allows for obtaining, displaying and storing it using the IT system of the Customer, and additionally in the seat of the Seller.
- These Terms and Conditions come into force on 16 January 2017 and shall apply to all orders placed on and after this date.